Due to construction, the stop at Wilmington @ Thorpe ID 1627 is closed.
RTA detours buses for Arlene Ave. construction project
For Immediate Release
MEDIA CONTACT: Jessica Olson (937) 425-8352, Communications Manager
(DAYTON, Ohio)… Arlene Ave. will be closed from Blueberry Ave. to Free Pike beginning Tuesday, Jan. 21, as the city of Dayton will be replacing water mains. As a result, several RTA bus stops will be closed and buses will be rerouted on Route 9 and on several Dayton Public Schools Limited Stop (LS) routes. These closures are expected to last until June 30, 2020.
The following stops will be closed on Arlene Avenue:
- Stop ID 6646 & 931 at Kings Hwy
- Stop ID 7167 & 930 at Genesee
- Stop ID 6648 & 929 at Prescott
- Stop ID 6649 & 928 at St. James
- Stop ID 6650 & 927 at Hillcrest
- Stop ID 6651 & 5922 at Hedgewood
- Stop ID 6652 & 924 at Copeland
- Stop ID 6653 & 6655 at Audrey
- Stop ID 6654
The following stop will be closed on Blueberry:
- Stop ID 933 at Peachtree
Temporary bus stops have been set up on England Ave. on both sides of the street at the following locations:
Temporary bus stops have also been set up at Peachtree at Kings on both sides of the street.